EDITORIAL STAFF │ EDITORIAL ASSISTANTS
Chapter 1. General Provision
Article 1 (Purposes)
This Rule stipulates the direction and standard of edit of Asian Journal of Human Services (hereafter, “AJHS”), which is published by ASHS.
Article 2 (Detailed Rules)
The conditions that are not stipulated in this Rule may be determined by the editorial board of AJHS and added to the Rule on the Operation of the Editorial Board for AJHS.
Article 3 (Frequency and Date of Publication)
AJHS shall be published twice a year, on April 30 and October 31.
Chapter 2. Editorial Board
Article 4 (Editorial Board)
The editorial board shall be established to achieve the purposes stipulated in Article 1.
Article 5 (Organization of Editorial Board)
1. The editor-in-chief shall be appointed according to Article 8 (Appointment of Executive Members), by the chairpersons through the recommendation of the executive office.
2. The editor-in-chief may appoint multiple board members of editors who have conducted researches in the field of human services, regardless of nationality.
3. The editorial board shall be composed of the following executive members:
B. Executive Editor
C. Board Member of Editors
D. Editorial Assistant
4. The term of the board member of editors shall be two (2) years.
Article 6 (Qualifications of the Board Member of Editors)
The board member of editors shall have the following qualifications:
1. The editor-in-chief must have a doctoral degree.
2. The editor-in-chief shall have accumulated research achievements that can be recognized by international associations, such as SCI and SSCI.
3. The editor-in-chief shall appoint the board member of editors among people with outstanding research performances in the fields of human services, if necessary for the organization of the editorial board.
Chapter 3. Review of Articles
Article 7 (Acceptable Articles)
Review shall be conducted only for articles written pursuant to the regulation for the submission of articles of AJHS. Therefore, authors should write and submit articles in accordance with the regulations for the submission of articles of AJHS. Review may not be implemented for articles that have too many violations of the regulations of AJHS.
Article 8 (Appointment of Reviewers and Payment of Review Fee)
1. Three reviewers shall be appointed by the editor-in-chief based on the recommendations of the board member of editors, among the specialists in the field.
2. Two reviewers shall be selected from among the external members, and one from among the internal members of ASHS.
3. The reviewers may be paid a certain fee.
1. This regulation shall become effective beginning on September 1, 2011.
2. The amended regulation shall become effective beginning on April 1, 2016.